The Mankato Clinic was founded in November 1916, by a small group of area physicians who believed that a comprehensive, multi-specialty group practice offered the best means for providing quality health care. Today, the Mankato Clinic is one of Minnesota’s largest physician owned, multispecialty regional group practices, with 190 physicians and practitioners located across 11 locations in four communities, including Mankato, North Mankato, St. Peter and Mapleton.
Mankato Clinic is locally owned and led by dedicated physicians who are committed to the health of the region.
- North Mankato
- St. Peter
Mankato Clinic therapeutic areas include the following:
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management