blog February 19, 2021
Top 5 Takeaways from the Past 12 Months
- The best laid plans, once in a Century, might be disrupted by a pandemic. Okay, so this is the obvious and overstated nod to 2020. But seriously, even in a time of uncertainty, keep to your disciplined routines, continue to build healthy habits, and intentionally convert the challenges to opportunities. At Javara this turned into new jobs, thousands of people who otherwise might never have participated in clinical research, did so, and we have more than 100 research-naive physicians now involved in clinical trials. Imagine the multiplying effect of all these individuals advocating for and contributing to research in the years to come.
- Health inequity in research is a monumental problem to be corrected. Even though health systems might have health records covering a diverse and underserved community of people, many of these individuals do not maintain a digital connection to the system due to distrust and/or lack of a digital device. Clinical Research as a Care Option (CRAACO) is not a reality for those without access to care.
- Virtual works. We converted our entire employee base into a virtual team within a span of 72 hours and grew our team by 500% over the course of the year. Additionally, we stood up a virtual trial and enrolled over 20,000 participants in less than 2 months. Who knew this could be done, and done so well?
- Virtual connection is a good second place, but real contact is better. I miss high fives, handshakes and hugs. Nothing beats in-person interaction.
- “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.”― Robert Frost. We all go through ups and downs, some expected and some not, but we know for certain nothing stays the same. Each day brings new experiences and chances to show our resilience.
Javara is the leading Integrated Research Organization (IRO) partnering with large healthcare organizations in local communities across the US to integrate clinical research into clinical care. Our access to broad diverse patient populations through their trusted physicians ensures clinical trials are completed with high enrollment and retention for quality data delivery. Javara’s centralized resources and standardized operations provide efficiencies for accelerated study start-up and quality outcomes, so fewer obstacles stand in the way of the product approval process. Our team includes experienced clinical research leaders who have collectively led 10,000+ trials and engaged 200,000+ patients in clinical trials. As pioneers of Clinical Research as a Care Option (CRAACO), Javara is transforming healthcare and changing lives by connecting the right patients to the right trials at the right time. For more information, please visit Javararesearch.com.
Javara Media Contact: